Thread: Welcome to Gothic.org!

Welcome to Gothic.org!

We're just getting things rolling over here, but we wanted to take a moment and welcome new visitors to the site. Lots of features are still being added, but feel free to participate.

my headache is Babygoth
    Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
    Looks like the honor of the first non admin post here on gorg(doesn't sound as nice as gnet:P) belongs to me. It will be interesting to see what becomes of this.

I am curious though, you mentioned how old gnetters can log onto here with our gnet accounts. Will this cross compatibility continue, or is it restricted to people who were members as of the date of this site's formation?
    "The chaos of the world viewed from a distance reveals perfection."- me

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.- Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
    I am curious though, you mentioned how old gnetters can log onto here with our gnet accounts. Will this cross compatibility continue, or is it restricted to people who were members as of the date of this site's formation?
    Welcome and thanks for the inaugural member post here in the general forum. It will not continue for members new to either site and if you change your info, it will only effect they one you are using. We just figured it would be a convenience to our regular Gnet members. Thank you for asking. (Wow, restore auto-saved content works nicely.)

Somenthing funny or other Babygoth Murder.Of.Crows's Avatar
    Dude, I don't even know where I live anymore.
    Ooohhhh.... the alternate universe is nice... (yeah I'm taking what Saya said and making in official.)
    Caution, I may bite.