I’m not sure precisely why this is Red Riding Hood-inspired, other than that it is a really nice classic dark beauty look. This makeup tutorial is for a mysterious but understated elegant gothic look. It is perfect for maintaining your aesthetics in places where a more extreme showcase might be too much. I like Audfaced’s voice and it is especially nice that she often shows how to create nice looks with less pricey cosmetics.
An elegant & romantic look to wear with any Halloween costume for a more mysterious & alluring appeal. This is also a great choice to wear to a formal concert or any fancy nighttime event.
… Inspired by the classic tale of Little Red Riding Hood, a story that has been told in many different renditions.
I am considering “continuing” this look with a “Little Dead Riding Hood” makeup tutorial in the future or by next Halloween in 2012 ;)
* OLAY Complete Moisturizer
* Erase Paste by Benefit
* Kryolan Ultrafoundation
* PALLADIO Rice Powder Loose Face Powder
— EYES & BROWS
* Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay
* Coastal Scents 42 Color Double Stack Eyeshadow Palette
* Smashbox Wish Me Perfect Palette
* RSVP Creaseless Cream by Benefit
* Spark It Up! “Tiger Eyes” Shimmer Brown Eyeliner
* Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in “ONYX”
* ULTA Black Liquid Liner
* Eyelash Adhesive
* “110” Black Falsies
* the Colossal mascara in “Glam Black”
* Loreal Bare Naturale blush in “492 Bare Honey”
* “Burgundy” Lip Liner by MAC
* “10 Rose Velvet” Creme Lipstick by Revlon
* Revlon Lipstick in 477 “Black Cherry”
== BRUSHES & TOOLS
* Concealar Brush (CVS)
* Cosmetic Wedge
* Brow Brush (Kirkland)
* Angled Liner Brush (e.l.f.)
* Eyeshadow Brush (Kirkland)
* Tapered Eyeshadow Brush (Smashbox)
* Definer Brush (Smashbox)
* Angled Liner Brush (Kirkland)
* Eyelash Curler
* Handheld Fan
* Angled Blush Brush (Kirkland)
* Blush Brush (BeauTique #031)
* Kabuki Brush
* Lip Brush (crafts store)
Palladio performed by Escala
Allemande performed by Mischa Maisky
My Photography Facebook Page:
== THANK YOU’S
* My mom, for spending time creating the red cloak seen in this video to give as a birthday gift!
* Lauren, for doing this photoshoot with me and letting me experience being the model.
* Jaclyn, for introducing me to the amazing music of Escala! It’s just the song I was looking for and wouldn’t have found it without you.
== MY LINKS
Feel free to visit me! :)
MY ART BLOG